Now that you have your new Ninja Food Processor you might be wondering what all of the parts are for, and more importantly did you get all of them with your order. Thankfully, there are not that many parts to a Ninja food processor to keep track off and they’re all pretty easy to explain.
So, if you just bought a Ninja food processor and you need a little help, we have created a quick list and explanation of all your Ninja’s key parts and what they are supposed to do. Since the most popular food processor made by Ninja is their Master Prep Pro, it is the one we are going to use as an example.
Different Parts of a Ninja Food Processor
As you can see, you don’t have many parts to clean and keep track off. They are all dishwasher and microwave safe for added convenience.
Use and Cleaning
As we’ve already mentioned everything can be placed in your dishwasher for easy cleaning, and it comes apart with just a couple quick turns. You’ll also get,
- The lid of the food processor consists of the pro power head and the pitcher splash guard. This prevents liquid from escaping from the food processor and the removable head lets you add ingredients while it is in use.
- The canisters are spill proof and pour easily, and the lids securely fit both of them. You can use them to safely store any leftovers, or take them with you when you are on the go.
- The 16oz chopper fits securely in the Ninja food processor, along with the blades designed just for it.
- You will also get blades for chopping, processing, and even larger pro blades perfect for making nutritious smoothies in the larger 48oz canister.
- A processing bowl is also included, along with the non slip ring set. These thin black rings help to secure the blades to the motor, and also help to keep food particles from getting inside the food processor’s engine.
As we stated earlier, all of these food processor parts are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Now that you know what the assorted bowls and lids are for, you are ready to get started making great tasting nutritious meals and drinks.
I’m a single mother who’s constantly looking for ways to make my life easier in the kitchen. I love entertaining and trying new recipes, without having to spend a lot of time on them. I spend most of my time outdoors in my garden, and with my dog Cooper. I love making healthy smoothies and fun frozen drinks at home, which is why I decided to start this page about blenders. During the long, hot summer months in Texas frozen drinks are a daily treat, and finding a way to make it easier has become a passion of mine.
Latest posts by Gene Moore (see all)